|04 February 2022
AM, AWARDS EVENING & SUPPER
This year the evening will be at the Heyrose Golf Club again.
Sign-up to attend now closed BUT
YOU CAN STILL JOIN US ON ZOOM
The venue details:
Heyrose Golf Club, Tabley, WA16 0HZ
(on Budworth Road, off B5391 from A556 south of J19 M6 signed from The Windmill towards Arley Hall).
Click here for a location map.
It is now too late to book to attend the evening but you can join us on ZOOM. Go to the EGB Website by clicking here to sign-up.
The meal will be a carvery and hot sweet which will then be followed by the Annual Meeting and the presentation of the Annual Awards.
The cost will be £15 booked through Clubhouse.
There will be a vegetarian option available which must be pre-booked.
Start: Please arrive from 7.30pm for a meal at 8.00pm prompt.
If you're a new or seasoned member it's a great evening to socialise with other like minded people. Don't be put off by the inclusion of the Annual Meeting in the evening as we have a track record of this part being mercifully short.
We look forward to seeing you.
Prizes for the RAFFLE would be greatly appreciated as always.
TROPHIES AND AWARDS
Please don't forget your distance cards should be submitted to Pennie Drummond by 31st December 2021.
Please complete the following before forwarding:
- Include a copy of your Mastercard(s) for your competitive events (National points for placings and gradings are now included as well as distance).
- Please write the total kilometres you are claiming after the last entry on your distance card.
- Remember to include the ride where you helped and mark this with an H in the Ride Type column and 32 km in the Distance column.
- To qualify for the Group’s Trophies you MUST have helped at a ride. All members will receive annual or accumulative awards as appropriate.
- Remember only 4 charity or non-endurance rides to count. Please indicate on your card which ones have been included in your total should there be more listed. All Bridleway Groups rides count. Sport Endurance rides are not recognised and do not qualify for inclusion.
- If you wish for confirmation of safe receipt please include an SAE or an email address.
- Cards received after 31st December 2021 will only qualify for annual kilometre rosettes/accumulative awards.
- Please send your card by email to Pennie
or by post to Pennie at Pine View Farm, 69 Northwich Road, Cranage, Nr. Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9LE.
- Ensure correct postage is used - Pennie will NOT collect any items from the sorting office should an "insufficient postage paid" notification card be received.
You lucky people who won trophies previously and still possess them please don't forget to ensure that they are engraved and clean.
Please contact Pennie to arrange for their safe return to her.
Brick Bank Lane,
Tel: 01477 534194