|08 February 2018
CHESHIRE GROUP OF ENDURANCE GB
Annual Meeting, Awards Evening & Supper
Thursday 8th February 2018
Click here for a location map.
HEYROSE GOLF CLUB TABLEY, WA16 0HZ
(on Budworth Rd. off B5391 off A556 from J19 M6)
Signed from The Windmill towards Arley Hall
7.30pm for meal at 8.00pm
You can send ticket money to Pat from now. She will not be issueing tickets this year but will keep a list of who has paid and publish it a week before.
Vegetarian Option: Please let Pat know when booking your tickets if you wish to select the vegetarian option.
Prizes for the RAFFLE would be greatly appreciated.
If you're a new or seasoned member it's a great evening to socialise with other like minded people. Don't be put off by the inclusion of the Annual Meeting in the evening as we have a track record of this part being mercifully short.
We look forward to seeing you.
TROPHIES AND AWARDS
Please don't forget your distance cards should be submitted to Pennie Drummond by 31st December 2017. Please complete the following before forwarding:
Donít forget you lucky people who won trophies last year to ensure that they are engraved and clean.
- Include a copy of your Mastercard(s) for your competitive events (National points for placings and gradings are now included as well as distance).
- Please include distance totals in Kilometres.
- Remember to include the ride where you helped and mark this with an H in the Ride Type column and 32 km in the Distance column.
- To qualify for the Groupís Trophies you MUST have helped at a ride. All members will receive annual or accumulative awards as appropriate.
- Remember only 4 charity or non-endurance rides to count. Please indicate on your card which ones have been included in your total should there be more listed. All Bridleway Groups rides count. Sport Endurance rides are not recognised and do not qualify for inclusion.
- If you wish for confirmation of safe receipt please include an SAE or an email address.
- Cards received after 31st December 2017 will only qualify for annual kilometre rosettes/accumulative awards.
- Address for Pennie: Pine View Farm, 69 Northwich Road, Cranage, Nr Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9LE.
- Ensure correct postage is used - Pennie will NOT collect any items from the sorting office should an "insufficient postage paid" notification card be received.
Please contact Pennie to arrange for their safe return to her.
Brick Bank Lane,
Tel: 01477 534194